[Year 12 Its] Also needing School Partner

Alex and Alison Hopkins alexali at surf.net.au
Fri Jan 20 11:05:58 EST 2006

Like Margaret, I am also looking for a partner school.  My IS class is of 3
students.  Language used will be VB.NET.  I teach at Bayside Christian
College, which is in Frankston.  If anyone would like to discuss the
possibility of a partnership, contact through the list or my school email,
a.hopkins at bcc.vic.edu.au

Alex Hopkins