[Year 12 Its] IT Software Development Programming languages

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 31 13:36:52 EST 2006

Hi folks,

   Please find Paula's response to my query of using 2 programming languages for Year 12 Software Development.
We are only allowed to use 1 language ....

Best wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> "Christophersen, Paula P" <christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> 08/31/06 12:06pm >>>
Hi Kevork

 On page 42 of the study design under Area of study 1 it states 'Students continue to use the
programming language studied in Unit 3.' I suppose that pretty well sums
it up that it needs to be the same language. I've specifically selected
that sentence, because while discussion about programming languages
appears in other sections of Units 3 and 4, the absolutely concrete part
of the study design belongs under Areas of study. Sorry to spoil your
plan.

Take care.

Regards
Paula