[Year 12 Its] Ongoing misinformation about topology

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Fri Aug 25 08:33:24 EST 2006

Hi Frank

I am just going through the final edit of the new edition of the Navigating
Informations Systems book so I have gone back and tried to tidy up the
network topology section as much as I can. Happy to send you a copy of the
book (and other schools that want to have a look at it as well) in about a
week when it has been published.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au