[Year 12 Its] PHP and Software Development 2007

Ken Griffiths keng at ozonline.com.au
Fri Aug 4 17:49:37 EST 2006

I'd like to know what teachers who currently use PHP in Information Systems
plan to do for u3o2 and u4o1 in 2007 in Software Development. [After
today's VITTA sessions this is a good time to talk about this]

The u3o2 requirement "to produce a software module suitable for
implementation on a portable computing device"  seems not appropriate for
PHP.  But if you choose to use PHP for u4o1, how would you link the
preceding task?
The intention of the study design would seem to encourage , for example, a
client/server relationship. But my first two thoughts for the client side -
ActionScript and Javascript - are not on the approved list.

Any thoughts from PHP enthusiasts?

Ken Griffiths
Deer Park SC