[Year 12 Its] Prim vs Sec Data Sources & Docs

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 23 13:09:13 EST 2005

Hi Kevin,

 Yes, you are certainly having fun. Aren't we all ??
In case we hadn't noticed, we may be on a path to destruction here ... :))
Perhaps we need to call in the big guns at the VCAA to "guide" us not so much to what is technically correct, but what is expected of a Year 12 student studying IT AND at the same time an interpretation/clarification for the current Study Design including internal vs external data.

 Does anyone want to volunteer to contact the VCAA ?

  And to think , I was just trying to help .....  :))

Best Wishes
Kevork
Forest Hill College

>>> feely.kevin.k at edumail.vic.gov.au 05/23/05 11:44am >>>
Hi All,
Tell me when Iam having fun?

snip .....

>> Technical documentation is primary, because it is written by the same
>> people (note plural) who developed the software.
>>
>> Consider: Toyota's car manual is a primary source for information  about
>> Toyota cars, because it is written by Toyota. It doesn't matter  that
>> the
>> writer is not the same person who puts the bolts in the car.

ahh yes, but what if the car manual is outsourced to a "gregories" or
similar?

regards
KevinF