[Year 12 Its] Re: Naming Conventions

David Dawson dgdawson at mgs.vic.edu.au
Thu May 12 23:05:21 EST 2005

Please Con - can you write this stuff as an article for the next InfoNet
magazine.
Brilliant!

David Dawson
President of the Victorian Information Technology Teacher's Association
(VITTA)
33-37 Hotham Street, Collingwood, Victoria 3066, Australia
PO Box 361, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067, Australia
VITTAWeb: http://www.vitta.org.au
OpenLab: http://www.openlab.net.au
T: +61 3 9865 7604

M: 0425 718147