[Year 12 Its] CRT for IP&M and or IS

Karl Blake blake.karl.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 2 15:29:27 EST 2005

Karl Blake

Distance Education Centre Victoria

315 Clarendon Street

Thornbury 3071

E-mail kblake at distance.vic.edu.au

Phone 84800173

Hi All, does anyone know an experienced IP&M and or IS teacher who can do 2 weeks CRT to cover me for my IP&M classes from the 9th of June to the 24 th of June.  We would also be looking for occasional days throughout the year.

The CRT will work at Distance Education Centre Victoria in Thornbury.  This does not involve any face to face teaching.  The person will be required to:

  a.. assess student work submissions and comment on errors and provide examples for improvement via e-mail
  b.. respond to student e-mail enquiries and phone calls
Hours are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.  The CRT will work with me on June 9th and 10th so that he/she can become familiar with our resources and the way we work.  I work with two other experienced IT teachers who sit close by and can provide support.  If you know someone, can you ask them to phone me on 84800173 ASAP.  This position would be great for a recently retired teacher who wants to pick up a little CRT work from time to time.  Victorian Institute of Teaching registration is essential.

Regards,

Karl Blake

Important -