[Year 12 Its] [OT]: Shareware networked electronic calendar

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 31 06:31:01 EST 2005

Jeff, although Moodle comes with a php calendar, it doesn't really suit what
I am trying to do with the online parents and online teacher calendars.
Group office below looks interesting. It is php based and I can use it to
replace the asp version that I hacked together years ago. Could you give it
a heads up and thumbs up .. don't mind if you want time to look around.