[Year 12 Its] RE: [Year 12 IPM] RE: Browser wars

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 30 09:17:26 EST 2005

Hmm Pascal a real language that teaches good programming
	And allows you to teach programming constructs
	like
		Ifs and buts
	endloops
	Without oopsing all over yourself making pretty windows
l what a good idea

Maybe it should be the standard one at Year 12

Silly me := it was

Royce Williams
Yarra Valley Drainage Co.
"swamps are us"