[Year 12 IPM] school HDD capacity

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sat Sep 2 14:31:33 EST 2006

Hi folks - saw this article and in light of the recent thread, thought
it may be of interest.

- D.

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1512318951;fp;16;fpid;0
Sydney school gets serious about storage
Rodney Gedda - 01/09/2006 12:02:03

"In a sign that storage area networks (SANs) are extending their reach
in to mid-tier enterprises, a Sydney high school has deployed 10TB of
capacity for its data management and disaster recovery requirements.

This is serious storage for a high school and is evidence of the more
complex deployments taking place in the education sector."

--
donna benjamin - executive director
http://www.creativecontingencies.com/