[Year 12 IPM] [Fwd: 20 Additional ICT Teacher Scholarships]

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 23 11:45:04 EST 2006

They could have said outright that it was a Microsoft sponsored course.
Personally, I can't see the point in doing all the study and being tied
into one particular platform. Rather limiting.
I had a chuckle when you can't even do it on a Mac. Quite a few teachers
use Macs especially in the primary area.
Bit like offering advanced driver training courses - for Holden drivers
only.