[Year 12 IPM] U3O2 Virtual Teams

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 29 15:34:30 EST 2006

Hi Trish.
I'm not pushing Moodle as such, just tools that facilitate collaborative
team work, and Moodle happens to contain a few of them. However, I would
like to know about as many as possible so that I can share them with my
students and have them make choices from the smorgasboard of
availabilities.
Keith