[Year 12 IPM] Orientation for Unit 1 & 3

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 28 16:00:49 EST 2006

in my train of thought I would cover gant and pert charts and the nine steps=
.. also get them to go over the activites for outcome 1.  even if you do not=
 have a book we all know that potts always has activites for the outcomes so=
 you can fudge it if you need to..

anyway that's my two cents.

cheers

Debra McDonald