[Year 12 IPM] Orientation for Unit 1 & 3

Philip Pike philip.pike at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 28 10:43:42 EST 2006

My students haven't used Access before, so I use the orientation program ( 2 weeks) to build up some database skills.
I then set them some more database work to do over the hols.

Phil Pike

Philip Pike
The Geelong College
Ph 5226 3170
Fax 5221 8251

>>> pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au 28/11/2006 10:14 am >>>
We are using the Potts books and still havent recieved them. Just
wondering if any school is doing an orientation class for their
students next year. If so can you share some ideas as I might play
games using information from last years text book. thanks

Sylvia

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.