[Year 12 IPM] Classes running Next Year

WEIR Andrew WEIR at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 28 08:54:16 EST 2006

Margaret
Fantastic Idea
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Sent: Monday, 27 November 2006 9:27 PM
To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management
Teachers'Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Year 12 IPM] Classes running Next Year

hmm, I can smell an opportunity ....

Is anyone interested in using a COLLABORATIVE tool like "google
spreadsheets" to combine our KNOWLEDGE to produce a document that anyone
can use?

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=po5xZDcEXEpe46A7PtK6GVA

Add to it if you wish! When I have time I might add some of the
information you have already shared ...

enjoy!

Margaret