[Year 12 IPM] Wireless Projectors

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 27 15:05:41 EST 2006

Really!?? (I think we might have crossed info at this point)
A notebook can only connect to one point at a time unless there are two
wireless cards.
We have a projector set up that is hardwired to the network (can also be
wireless) but you have to reach it from your laptop through the wireless
network. So you are on the network accessing the projector- not
directly. You could connect directly to the projector, but then lose
network access.
I would love to see your setup Mark if you can do both wireless
connections at the same time.
Click View and video do not work at all well when tried wirelessly. Very
jumpy and lossy. We have to use a cable to show video and the guy from
DIB said this is usually the case.
Cheers
Cameron