[Year 12 IPM] Wireless Projectors

SAMANTHA MITCHELL MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 27 14:00:14 EST 2006

Hi all,

We are researching the possibility of doing a bulk installation of
projectors into our classrooms (hopefully).

So far, we have thought of the following...

-          installing Wireless projectors (still researching whether a
laptop can have a connection to the network at the same time as a
connection to the projector)

-          no speakers (we'd just by portable powered speakers at this
stage)

-          blinds may need to be added to some rooms

-          staff will bring their own laptop to class

-          would be utilised for many applications, one of which is
ClickView

-          finance will be lease for all equipment & installation

Has anyone else done something similar?

Thank you,

Samantha Mitchell

ICT Manager