[Year 12 IPM] U3O2 Virtual Teams

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 24 08:32:56 EST 2006

Dear colleagues

It's great to hear this healthy discussion regarding Unit 3, Outcome 2.
I just want to stress that when students independently develop their
prototype website, it is OK just to simulate practices/tools rather than
creating/using them. The main intention of this part of the outcome is
for students to demonstrate their understanding of tools/facilities
available to support knowledge sharing and collaborative
decision-making.

So, when completing this assessment task, students would design the
website, create the homepage and create/simulate that part of the
website that supports knowledge sharing and collaborative decision
making. Then, comes the theory part on networking.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
ICT Curriculum Manager