[Year 12 IPM] U3O2 Virtual Teams

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 24 08:16:17 EST 2006

Wiki seems perfect for online collaborative solution development.
Shared development with ability to see individual contribution.
Set up the group wiki with the task sub sections and this allows all
students to see what each one is changing suggestion etc.
Pity it does not have a separate "discussion" tab ...... Yet.

Or could set up a temporary media wiki site .... I think there are some that
allow you to set up your own "proper" wiki...

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx:
9555 8617

It only rains straight down. God doesn't do windows.
Rod Schmidt