[Year 12 IPM] U3O2 Virtual Teams

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Thu Nov 23 17:46:38 EST 2006

Joyce

My 2cents worth ...

I think that you need to ask yourself whether email helps or hinders
knowledge sharing and collaboration. One of the biggest problem that
knowledge management have is people hording organisational knowledge in
their personal drives and email boxes. Email is certainly not the best way
to handle knowledge.

The task asks students to critically analyse the tools available for doing
these tasks. So students need to have an understanding of the issues
surrounding knowledge management and collaboration online and the software
environemnts that help or hider these activities.

When I get some more energy I will write up my ideas .... home is beconing!

Margaret