[Year 12 IPM] Another virtual team tool

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 23 13:33:16 EST 2006

Were you reading my mind Mark??? (see my last post!)

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson