[Year 12 IPM] Definitions

Martin, Michael M martin.michael.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 22 20:28:10 EST 2006

Mark,

Advice taken, have had a look at the glossary and yes it does put meaning to=
 words and phrases.  And yes, the study design isn't as perfect as we would=
 like.  Agree totally with your views.

However, your assistance will get me over the first hurdle.  I await the nex=
t hurdle.

Thanks again

Michael Martin