[Year 12 IPM] music copyright

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 20 08:56:39 EST 2006

Singing 'Happy Bithday' or any other song at a restaurant or bar would not b=
reach copyright presuming the restaurant has paid the annual fees charged by=
 APRA.

Cheers

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson