[Year 12 IPM] mySQL Jokes project

Travers, Graham J travers.graham.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 17 13:28:44 EST 2006

I doubt that you're referring to me as I haven't posted anything
relating to a jokes db of late.

I did write an article for the last Infonet extolling the virtues of
MySQL as a db. I listed the script (HTML & php) necessary to retrieve
data from a MySQL db and produce it as a web page.

There was a typo in my script.

The web page/s are at

http://www.grahamtravers.com/Jokes/web_page_with_joke.php

and

http://www.grahamtravers.com/Jokes/web_page_with_joke2.php

If you'd like the scripts that produce these pages please pm me at
mail at grahamtravers.com

GT