[Year 12 IPM] Where do I go...VELS help

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 16 12:12:21 EST 2006

Hi all,
to start off I know this is also on the wrong forum but for some reason we a=
lways go back to IPM don't we... also I can not find the VELs address... SOR=
RY ..

I have spent the last two days going thought the vels with two non IT teache=
rs and I think by the end of the week I will have it nutted out. would love=
 some feedback on if we have it right.   if we are ok with it I will seek pe=
rmission (I am not sure even if I need it) to post it up for every one.. or=
 maybe create a VELs for dummies for ICT??? what do you all think

we have got all the strands/domains/standards for the ICT skills and put the=
m into plain English this is then going to be handed to KLA area's for them=
 to decide who is going to make of what areas...  man that is going to be an=
 interesting session or two.. as the network manager it will then be my job=
 to make sure that all areas of it are covered and if not instruct KLA teams=
 as to what else they are going to be responsible for...

so basically next week if someone reminds me I should be able to part some m=
ore light on this.. but the KLA's will not have seen it yet...

I hope that this helps.

cheers

Debra McDonald
Network Manager