[Year 12 IPM] OT: on-line parent teacher booking systems

Colin SYMONS CSY at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 13:50:36 EST 2006

Hi Michael
We have, for a number of years now, had our P/T bookings done on line. Students can make bookings once the teacher activates the booking sheet and the parents confirm the appointment, all online through our intranet. It appears to work well and as far as I know we have not had any complaints. Student coordinators can assess the bookings to arrange appointments for those deemed necessary and teachers can request that certain students make appointments. Teachers have the option of blocking out certain appointment times to allow for breaks etc.

Colin Symons
Head of Technology
Glen Waverley Secondary College