[Year 12 IPM] GameMaker Questions

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 23:59:27 EST 2006

At a couple .. year 9 to 11 at the moment. Just penning some notes to
mandate GameMaker for our year 7 IT course. Mostly a couple of weeks at a
time, varies between classes / teachers / etc. We do the usual things:
OpenOffice, Audacity, Movie Making, Clog Throwing, Web Design, Wiki's, Blogs
with Moodle etc ..

Regards Roland

PS: VITTA conference is only six sleeps away
http://www.vitta.org.au/conference :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au