[Year 12 IPM] flash tutorial problem

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Nov 11 13:32:21 EST 2006

thx very much TJ

one of my students came up with a similar solution - they are hard to keep
up with!

I have found that learning along with the kids is a fantastic way to teach.
It's a bit slower but the learning and problem solving skills the kids pick
up are invaluable. They help each other (and me) as much as I help them. It
literally warms my heart!

andrew grimshaw
colac college