[Year 12 IPM] moodle

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Fri Nov 3 15:08:30 EST 2006

Hey Brendyn

I would agree that Moodle is not the answer to everything - I was just
hinting that Moodle discussions do have a home on edulists ...

I believe that there is also an e-learning discussion list that we could
perhaps use to nut out the pro's and con's of various virtual learning
environments.

:)

Margaret