[Year 12 IPM] moodle

Strachan, Robert L strachan.robert.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 3 10:26:31 EST 2006

Are schools using sharepoint and moodle for separate tasks within their
intranet design.

Does moodle satisfy the school's intranet needs on its own.

We currently use sharepoint for document storage and access. I am
interested by the recent thread covering ePortfolio and their use of
moodle.

Can I please have any comments or links sent to me, of current moodle
sites.

Thanks

rob.