[Year 12 IPM] RE: IPM exam Q. 5

Mark Scott msc at staff.luther.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 2 11:15:31 EST 2006

re q5

The question is ...

Which two of the following changes would improve the ergonomic work
conditions of sales staff?

A. purchase and use of a separate infrared mouse for each notebook

B. rearrangement of the office furniture to face the walls

C. installation of a web cam to monitor staff posture when working

D. payment of a bonus to staff for attending meetings

E. employment of a consultant to provide advice on training

F. requirement of staff to use adjustable chairs when working

G. provision of a wireless networking tutor on a CD

option C would not directly "improve the ergonomic work conditions of
sales staff". The actions taken as a consequence of the installation of
a web cam might have an effect. So, once again, not the best option and
arguably incorrect.

Whereas options A and F clearly do "improve the ergonomic work
conditions of sales staff".

Mark Scott

Luther College