[Year 12 IPM] IPM Exam

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 2 10:50:56 EST 2006

In the bowels of my Linux system are quick reference cards for Emacs and
LaTeX/TeX packages. These are highly technical systems, if you are using
either of these, then you are not a novice. I have to confess, I'm not
unhappy to not be teaching Applications next year. I've found IPM to be
a course in search of content and full of too much ambiguity.

Laurie

--
Laurie Savage