[Year 12 IPM] IPM Exam

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 2 09:23:59 EST 2006

Good luck to your son Mark, did he do IPM or IS?

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson