[Year 12 IPM] Re: Excel problem

Jock Garnsworthy ga at willihigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 20:31:46 EST 2006

Thankyou to all the people who spent the time to provide me with a solution. The myriad of solutions has given me plenty of food for thought. Your support is greatly appreciated.
In the end I used Peter T's solution as it suited my situation. It is amasing the wealth of knowledge out there for so many solutions to the one prblem.

For those wondering why the problem in the first place? I was trying to give my Year 11's a practical example of S/S and at the same time trying to help out the Sport teacher in allocating students to houses. AAAhhh  it all falls into place now.

Thanks again.

---
Cheers

Jock