[Year 12 IPM] stopmotion - monkey jam

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:59:09 EST 2006

Michael has prepared a fantastic user guide to building animated
stories with Monkey Jam, to create stop motion movies at the ATOM
conference. Thanks heaps for sharing this Michael :-) It can be
downloaded from the VITTA resource bank at this location.
     http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=2955

Regards Roland