[Year 12 IPM] Access Databases - New Study Design

Leigh Chislett lrc at mentonegrammar.net
Tue Mar 28 20:14:15 EST 2006

To all those who have not used Access before or not for a while, one of the best resources available and one that have I have used with my classes over the last couple of years is Database Projects in Access for Advanced Levels. It takes the designer through a typical database problem, covers design and documentation as well as basic and intermediate functions and techniques. Even though it is an English text it seems to cover everything that is required in the current and new study design.

Database Projects in Access for Advanced Levels
Julian Mott and Ian Rendell
Hodder and Stoughton
ISBN 0-340-81201-X

Leigh Chislett
Mentone Grammar

Disclaimer. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Mentone Grammar.