[Year 12 IPM] OT: Computer Room Power Issue - I'm desperate!!!

Sam Gerges sgerges at samaritan.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Mar 28 13:48:50 EST 2006

Hi Kim
I agree with Andrew to upgrade the RCDs to 100milliamps, but the other solution is to take some computers off the main circuit and connect them to a separate circuit. What we did in our school we connected all monitors to a separate circuit and this works very well and also helps me out to get the students' attention by turning the main monitors’ switch off.

Cheers
Sam