[Year 12 IPM] stop motion pro

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:32:49 EST 2006

Terri, have you tried using Monkey Jam? It is a freeware digital pencil test
animation program for Windows with additional features that can be used for
stop motion animation, clay animation etc.. Last term I made a cool stop
motion video of some clouds rolling over the Dandenongs using files on my
USB key and images captured with a cheap digital camera. As with all
freeware, students can take Monkey Jam home for a play. The hard creative
work of course is in their minds and hands .. its not a
software feature. I have even seen an cool looking animation made with
Windows Movie Maker :-)

http://www.giantscreamingrobotmonkeys.com/monkeyjam/

Regards Roland

PS: cute domain name by the author ..