[Year 12 IPM] OT: Girls in IT (was LAN gaming)

S. Pastore pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 20 09:23:58 EST 2006

I am wanting to introduce gaming in my multimedia course using Flash MX. Does
anyone have any tasks that they are willing to share. I am in the process of
learning action script so I am not a pro at it, but am hoping that my kids
understand the fundamentals to get them started.

thanks for all the help that this list provides
--
Sylvia Pastore
Information Technology Department