[Year 12 IPM] OT: Staff code/abbreviation madness thingy.

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Sat Mar 11 12:51:47 EST 2006

Geez,

Some of us - and please note that the "us" includes me in the past - do get
our knickers in a twist at times don't we? Not sure what the answer is as we
are all different and despite our membership of this list have different
ideas about what is and is not appropriate for list emails.

So we need to keep on working out what we all feel is acceptable and what is
not. What OT emails are interesting enough to follow through. etc.

The list is (lists are) a wonderful resource so let us try to work
cooperatively to keep them that way and keep as many people as possible
involved - after all it is the people involved and the ideas/information
they have that make the list (lists) work.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood