[Year 12 IPM] Audacity

S. Pastore pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 16:51:59 EST 2006

Hi all,

Thanks for all your input with Audacity.  I was able to use the information
that you guys gave me to put my case across to my wonderful technician. And I
just wanted to tell the good news that I will have Audacity installed for next
term. So just to reaffirm, if you have a technician that may not do something
for you, state your case firmly but be reasonable and listen to what they have
to say. I have a good technician who just needed to hear my case.

So thanks for all your relevant information it got my software installed.
--
Sylvia Pastore
Information Technology Department