[Year 12 IPM] VCE Information Technology Texts 2007

SAMANTHA MITCHELL MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 16:31:12 EST 2006

VCE Information Technology Texts 2007

I am starting to do a bit of ferreting around chasing texts; I'll pass
on my findings to the list.

To my knowledge, these are the new texts (across all 3 studies) that are
in the pipelines at the various publishers.

Does anyone have other information?

Thomson (www.thomsonlearning.com.au <http://www.thomsonlearning.com.au/>
)

There will be 3 texts published (one for each study), I spoke to a sales
rep who is contacting me when 'proofs' are available

-          Information Technology Applications, Potts / Keane /
Lancaster / Lawson / Lawson (ISBN: 0170130258, Release Date:14/11,
$62.95)

-          Software Development, Fitzpatrick / Keane (ISBN: 0170130584,
Release Date:16/8, $54.95)

-          Information Technology, Potts / Fitzpatrick / Keane / Lawson
/ Scott (ISBN: 0170130266, Release Date:10/11, $62.95)

Jacaranda (www.jaconline.com.au <http://www.jaconline.com.au/> )

-          There will be 3 texts published (one for each study), I spoke
to a sales rep who is emailing more details.

Macmillan (www.macmillan.com.au <http://www.macmillan.com.au/> )

-          I spoke to a sales rep who thinks IT at WORK and IT at LIVE aren't
being revised but they were going to confirm.

Heinemann (www.hi.com.au <http://www.hi.com.au/> )

-          No information yet, still waiting on a return phone call from
the sales rep.

Samantha Mitchell

ICT Manager

Mildura Senior College