[Year 12 IPM] Wanted to buy: Textbook Jacaranda IPM Units 3 &4 3rd Edition

Ms Sally Taylor sally.taylor at YVG.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 6 13:33:02 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm a beginning teacher (mature-aged) teaching IPM without a detailed
course outline.

I would GREATLY appreciate any assistance with the following:

a) Course outline (Detailed week by week with suggested activities and
study design dot point references)

b) A copy of the Jacaranda textbook IPM Unit 3 & 4  3rd ed. (I have 2nd
ed). I am not fussy about the condition (as long is it has all the
pages:-)

Please email off-line.

Kind regards,

Sally Taylor

Multimedia/ICT teacher

Yarra Valley Grammar

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete this message.

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Yarra Valley Grammar.

YVG Mail security - Checked