[Year 12 IPM] layout diagrams and storyboards

Roland GESTHUIZEN rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 2 17:09:23 EST 2006

There is a really good series of clips on the extra's section of the "Ice Age DVD". I was going to get around for a second look but from memory there is a wimsical look at storyboarding and other production aspects.  I would love something "Clip Photograph Story anything" of W.Disney doing some storyboading with some bank executives to secure funding for Snow White (anybody??) I recount the story to my students before they similarly act out their website / movie / game to 'sell' their idea to me.