[Year 12 IPM] New Study Design's Glossary - #2 in a probable series.

Bricks J. Winzer sarcophagus13 at iprimus.com.au
Thu Mar 2 16:07:10 EST 2006

Technically it is image editing - it is vector graphics rather than raster
graphics.

Also it's different in that you can animate - would that mean a new
category, "Animation tools"?  Flash, MS GIF Animator, Fantavision, Platypus,
Microworlds...?  Seems weird to put Flash in that category.

I think I'll stick to raster v vector :)

B.J.