[Year 12 IPM] New Study Design's Glossary - #2 in a probable series.

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 2 09:01:00 EST 2006

In the definition of "computer system", 'cpu' should - of course - be in
  capital letters, but of more interest...

Under "Image editing" it says "Types of software used to create and edit
images, for example Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop."

I admit Flash is not the sharpest tool in my bag, but I've never known
it to be used for image *editing*.  That's why Macromedia Studio bundles
Fireworks...

Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000  <<< NEW NUMBER
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com