[Year 12 IPM] Yr 10 level basic IT text

Kerrie A Hammond KHammond at tcc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 1 14:54:26 EST 2006

Rob

We use Practise IT Books 1 and 2 by Bowden and Maguire and find them to be a good resource. There is also an associated web site that has some good supplementary material. These books begin at a basic level, though they also include some more challenging practical exercises.

Kerrie Hammond
Trinity College Colac