[Year 12 IPM] OT Markbooks new lit/num database request

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 19:11:38 EST 2006

An old thread but I have some good news to report. To cut a long story
short, staff at the Catholic Education Office have kindly agreed to
distribute their Literacy and Numeracy VELS comment databases. They are all
copyleft or free to download and modify for use for non-commercial
distribution whilst maintaining attribution)

Amongst other comment databases provided by Markbook schools (including IT),
they are available for download at
http://www.markbook.com.au/TechNotes.htm

Please feel free to email them any available comment databases in specific
subject areas and they will add them to the pool.

Regards Roland

PS: It may have missed some report writing cycles but better late than
never!

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au