[Year 12 IPM] Off topic but...

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
Mon Jul 31 09:05:52 EST 2006

I would certainly recommend using LiveLAMP for this and I would also
recommend involving the students in setting it up and managing it
Peter

--
Free and Open education for all

Peter Ruwoldt
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://www.watiwara.com/