[Year 12 IPM] Connecting to eduPaSS wireless network from a Linuxbox

Bell, Cameron P bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jul 26 14:18:18 EST 2006

You're not the only one trying!  :(
We are playing with a utility - WPA Supplicant
Have you looked at that?
I really need to set aside more than 5 minutes to have a proper look at.
At the moment, we have a bash (pun intended) every couple of days or so
for a couple of minutes.
Please let me know how you get on if you succeed.
I'm trying SUSE 10.1 on the R51. Like you, lots of buzzing and whirring,
but no connection.
Cameron